RB-MA 20 HOT POURED POLYMERIC JOINT SEALANT
RB-MA 20 is hot pouring system sealant with excellent adhesion to different materials such as: concrete, metal, wood and any other masonry materials. It has high resistance to: deterioration due to weathering, ultra-violet light, hot climate and hydrocarbons derivatives such as: fuel, grease, oil and gases.
- As a durable flexible sealant in the following extension and implementation seams
- concrete roads
- parking spaces and highways
- water supply channels
- Applicable to horizontal and sloping surfaces
Features and benefits :
- No cracking
- Good elasticity
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and asphalt surfaces
- No flow on inclined surfaces
- Reduce the cost of dredging
- Reduce water waste
- Resistant to bacteria
- Resistant to moisture
How to use :
As RB-MA 20 is hot pouring sealant, it requires special indirect heating vessel, the temperature should be controlled perfectly by means of a thermostatic switch, otherwise there is a risk of overheating which may cause curing of the RB-MA 20 prior to pouring.
Surfaces must be free from any dirt, dust and loosely materials, any oil and grease must be removed. Surfaces must be dry.