Concrete and mortar expander (Combex)
Combex is an advanced concrete and mortar admixture. It provides a controlled expansion when added to concrete or mortar. Combex is used where conjunction is required.
- The mortar used in steel structures and heavy machinery
- Injections for dams and tunnels
- repairing of concrete structures where any shrinkage of concrete or mortar is to be avoided
Features and benefits :
- Provides a controlled expansion
- Prevents shrinkage and cracking
- Eliminates bleeding
- Accelerates time to obtain initial and final strength
- It can be used with all types of Portland cement
- Increases the compressive strength of concrete and mortar
- The product is free from iron particles and hence any possibility of development of points and blotches of rust is eliminated
How to use :
Combex should be added to the concrete or mortar mixture. (About 5 to 7 minutes is necessary to combine).
Note: curing is necessary after placing concrete