EPOXYBOND 821 (EPOXY ADHESIVE)
This product is a very powerful adhesive based on modified epoxy resin. In addition to its high mechanical strength, durability and long shelf life, this product has excellent adhesion strength for bonding the new and old concrete.
- Bonding new concrete to old concrete
- Connecting concrete to metal sections
- Use in passages, streets, bridges, sidewalks and factory loading sites
- Use in underwater structures
- Injection capability in all types of cracks
- bonding FRP sheets on concrete
Features and benefits :
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and other building materials
- Excellent initial and final strength
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Stability against impact and vibration
- Color components to ensure correct mixing
- Ease to use
- Low odor
- No shrinkage during drying
- No corrosion on steel
How to use :
The surface must be free of oil, grease, moisture, dust, loose particles and rust. Scratch all surfaces with a sandblast or special tool. Clean all oil and grease remaining on the surface with vapor pressure and suitable cleaner.
First shake each component and then add B component to A component. Continue mixing for 3 minutes in suitable revolution (400 rev/min) using stirrer (until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. for smaller amounts, mix cone cup of B with 3 cup of A. Apply the homogeneous mixture with a brush or spray on the surface.