Epoxy Anchor Bolts Adhesive RB-GMA50
Two component, non-flowable and solvent free pasty epoxy adhesive with high mechanical resistance used for anchoring bolts and steel rods in horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- bond threaded steel rod or reinforcing bars into the anchor hole
Features and benefits :
- excellent adhesion to concrete
- high initial and final resistance
- high chemical stability
- strike vibration stability
- colored components in order to ensure correct mixing
- low odor
- non- flowable
- can be converted to repair mortar by adding silica sand
- no corrosion of steel
- suitable for horizontal and vertical surfaces
How to use :
Use drill to create the holes (according to calculation). The holes must be dry and free of dust, grease and oil.
First shake each component and then add B component to A component. Continue mixing for 3 minutes in suitable revolution (400 rev/min) using stirrer (until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. for smaller amounts, mix cone cup of B with 1 cup of A. notice that mixing should be done in a metal containers. fill two-thirds of hole volume with the mixture and then insert the bolt into the hole. remove extra mixture from the hole around. the concrete must be 21 to 28 days. it depends on drying and curing condition.
Whole tools must be cleaned at the end of operation. Remove harden materials mechanically.