HYPER DESMO-T Transparent, fully aliphatic, polyurethane liquid membrane for waterproofing & protection
HYPERDESMO-T is a one component high solids, polyurethane fluid, which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere. It produces an elastic, highly durable, highly hydrophobic membrane with excellent UV resistance. Being aliphatic, it does not yellow/discolour when exposed to sunlight.
- suitable for sealing concrete: Applied in thick, bubble-free, coats
- Waterproofing and protection of: Tiles, natural stone, wood, verandas and balconies, terraces
Features and benefits :
- Excellent weather and UV resistance
- No thinning is required but SOLVENT-01 may be used
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft
- Resistance to cold
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Good chemical resistance
- Water vapor transmission
- Can also be applied in thick, bubble-free, coats
How to use :
Clean the surface using a high pressure washer, if possible. Remove oil, grease and wax contaminants. If used for concrete sealing, cement laitance, loose particles, mould release agents, cured membranes must also be removed. Fill surface irregularities with the necessary product.
Priming is required when application is on non- porous substrates, such as ceramic tiles and marble. In this case, PRIMER-T is used. It is applied with a clean cloth without leaving any pools of fluid (apply as if wiping the surface).
Stir well, manually or with a low speed mixer. No thinning is required but SOLVENT-01 may be used
HYPERDESMO-T is applied as soon as the primer dries (after 15-20 mins) with roller in one or two coats. Do not leave more than 24 hours between coats