HYPERDESMO CLASSIC Polyurethane liquid membrane for waterproofing & protection, easy application
HYPERDESMO-CLASSIC is a simple and economic solution for waterproofing and protection. It is a one component, low viscosity, polyurethane fluid which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces.
- Waterproofing and protection of Tiles, natural stone, wood, verandas and balconies, terraces
Features and benefits :
- Water vapor transmission: The film breathes so there is no accumulation of humidity under the coat
- Non-toxic after full cure
- Good chemical resistance
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Resistance in the cold
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft
- Excellent weather and UV resistance. The white colour reflects much of the solar energy and so reduces the internal temperature of buildings considerably
- No thinning is required but SOLVENT-01 may be used
How to use :
Clean the surface using a high pressure washer, if possible. Remove oil, grease and wax contaminants. Cement laitance, loose particles, mould release agents, cured membranes must be removed. Fill surface irregularities with the necessary product.
Apply the required primer.
Use a low speed (300 rpm) mixer. May optionally be thinned with 5-10% SOLVENT-01. For application by spraying (airless) thin with 10% SOLVENT-01.
Apply the material with roller or brush in two, at least, coats. Leave 6-24 hours between coats. If more time passes (for example more than 4 days) or if you are unsure of the interlayer adhesion, use UNIVERSAL PRIMER-2K-4060.