HYPERSEAL -2K-F Two Component , Pourable Grade Polyurethane Sealant
HYPERSEAL 2K-F is a two component, horizontal grade polyurethane sealant ideal for large construction joints. Upon curing it produces a high performance sealant that also provides significant waterproofing, with excellent resistance to various climatic and temperature conditions. Furthermore, the sealant has very good resistance to chemicals and other severe exposures.
- Sealing of joints in airport runways
- Sealing of joints in Irrigation channels
- Sealing of joints in Water tanks
- Sealing of large expansion construction joints
Features and benefits :
- Good mechanical properties
- Good resistance to microorganisms and a variety of chemicals
- Resistant to both salt water and sweet water
- Oven paint-able
- Suitable for potable water (certificate available upon request)
- Excellent resistance to ageing , microorganisms, fungi and several chemicals
- Resistant to accidental contact with petroleum derivatives according to specification SS-S-200E
- Special Primers available for almost any substrate
How to use :
Ensure that the joint to be filled is thoroughly cleaned and dried prior to application of the sealant. If the bottom of the joint is open, a polyethylene backing rod (or polystyrene) is inserted so as to leave a depth about half of that is the width of the joint. Apply a suitable primer depending on the condition of the substrate as well as the climatic conditions at the time of application.
HYPERSEAL-2KF A &B are thoroughly mixed and the minal product is poured slowly into the joint. Altenatively the sealant may be applied by spatula or appropriate dispensing gun.