INTECTIN-BLITZ is a foaming polyurethane resin curing on contact with moisture (also humidity). The second component is the water contained in the crack.
- as a sealing system in building construction and civil engineering
- sealing water penetrations in building construction and civil engineering, and of displacing water in aquiferous cracks and voids
Features and benefits :
- excellent adhesive-ness even to damp surfaces
- highly efficient water-displacing
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Pot life: Formation of skin after 10 min at 15 to 20° C by reacting with the humidity of the atmosphere
How to use :
injecting it into highly aquiferous cracks. The object of this measure is to stop the flow of water. High and low-pressure injection is possible.