Intectin Plus Injection resin
Solvent-free, low viscosity, polyurethane-based elastomeric resin(injection resin)
- Permanent watertight elastic and flexible sealing and filling of cracks, joints and voids in building construction, housing and civil engineering, etc. under dry, damp and high hydrostatic pressure
- Subsequent sealing as a horizontal barrier and, when necessary, vertical barrier against rising damp in masonry
- Long term water-contact (crack), periodical inhalation, application
Features and benefits :
- color: light brown
- Max expansion: 100%
- Expansion ratio with water: 1.3
- shore A hardness: 50
- Application time: 100 minutes
How to use :
Before injection of any cracks, all voids and leaks have to be inspected, and subsequently an injection procedure proposal is to be prepared in accordance with the current technical standards and regulations.
Intectin Plus consists of two components, component A (base) and component B (Hardener). Both components are mixed in a suitable mixing vessel at the prescribed mixing ratios below. Thoroughly mix components slowly (at max. 250 rpm) for at least two minutes until homogenous.
After mixing the material should be filled into a clean container and briefly mixed again (re-potting). The re-potting is complete when the resin is filled into the storage container of an injection pump, and there shortly remixed.
The actual pot life depends upon the prepared quantity and the ambient temperatures.
Acceleration of reactivity:
The reaction time of the resin can be accelerated via Intectin Accelerator (addition of up to 10% relating to the mixture’s total weight).
Intectin Plus can be applied with hand pump Article No. IHPRESS or electrical injection pump. Under pressurized water flows, a pre- injection using Intectin Blitz resin is recommended in order to prevent the polyurethane resin Intectin Plus from being washed out during hardening. Please refer to the “Intectin Blitz” technical data sheet. For the injection, the use of injection packers is recommended.