MICROSEALER -50 Low Viscosity, polyurethane based primer / concrete sealer
MICROSEALER-50 is a one component, low viscosity, polyurethane based primer suitable for many different substrates. It is characterised by its very low viscosity and balanced curing speed which result in excellent wetting, impregnation and paint-over time on different substrates, whether of high, low or no porosity (e.g. glass and metals).
- for use as concrete sealer
- non-porous substrates like glass, marble & metals
- ceramic tiles
- as primer for Concrete structures (Humid, damp or wet concrete)
Features and benefits :
- A low-cost solution for concrete sealing & protection
- Many pigment pastes available
- Excellent wetting, impregnation and paint-over time
- Adheres strongly, even on glassy, non-porous substrates
- Easily applicable, even on wet concrete
- Of low viscosity
- One component
How to use :
Clean the surface using a high pressure washer, if possible. Remove oil, grease and wax contaminants. Cement laitance, loose particles, mould release agents, cured membranes must also be removed. If there are surface irregularities, we recommend charging MICROSEALER-50 with sand.
Apply with brush or roller. Once cured, the main membrane (e.g. HYPERDESMO System) can be applied.