Microsilica Gel RB-MS386 CONCRETE RETARDER MICRO SILICA GEL
The Micro Silica Gel RB-MS386 for concrete is developed to make high-strength, waterproof, impermeable and high-durable concrete which is one of the best types of microsilica. This product contains Micro silica powder and polycarboxylate superplasticizer for improving performance. Micro Silica Gel RB-MS386 maximize service life of structure by increasing concrete strength against physical, chemical, environmental and even internal destructive factors of concrete.
- Marine structures, water transfer channels and tunnels
- Waterproof concrete tanks and reservoirs
- Different types of reinforced and unreinforced concrete structures
- Heavy anti-radiant and explosion-proof structures
- Structures exposed to abrasion, bridge decks and parking structures
- Projects requiring decrease in concrete permeability for high-durability
- Projects requiring high-strength concrete to reduce dimensions of the structure elements or increase span length
- Structures requiring high elastic modulus
- Precast concrete elements
Features and benefits :
- Increases the abrasion resistance of concrete Reduce the risk of cracks in concrete
- Reduce damages caused by lack of correct curing method
- Considerably reduces permeability
- Enables economies in mix designs to be achieved when special conditions such as chemicals attack, dynamic load, etc
- Improves concrete consistency
- Improves pumpability of concrete and reducing depreciation of concreting equipments
- Achieve to early compressive strength of concrete
- Increases flexural, tensile and compressive strength of concrete
- Increases workability and workability retention of concrete
- Reduces cement content in concrete, at least 20 percent
- Reduces water-cement ratio
How to use :
Add %2 to %7 of total cement, RB-MS386 to concrete. RB- MS386 gel can be added at the time of concrete making in batching or after concrete making in truck mixer. If RB-MS386 gel is added in to truck mixer, be sure of complete mixture of gel and concrete. According to experimental results RB-386 gel should be mixed in truck mixer for 2-5 minutes. To get the best result, use RB-386 in two stages. One part of gel into batching and another part as a reminder dose should be added to truck mixer 5 minutes before using.
The optimum dosage of Micro Silica Gel RB-MS386 can be determined by trials in the site. Depending on concrete mix design (concrete type, workability, compressive strength, sizes and types of aggregates, cement content, water/cement ratio, ambient temperature and concreting conditions), a dosage of between 2 and 7 percent by weight of cement is recommended.
For use with other range of dosage, contact RBBCO Technical Services Department.