RB-IV 52T ALL PURPOSE INVISIBLE SILOXANE TRANSPARENT
Solvent based, non-film forming impregnation agent for absorbent surfaces, which allows walls to breath
- It is used for waterproofing of natural surfaces that are not painted, such as concrete, fibrous cement, brick work, fresh plaster, faced clinker and masonry pieces brickwork
- It is used in building facades, clay roofs, monuments of the buildings and ensures that the surfaces can be self-cleaned by its water repellent feature
- It is used for protection of natural man made coatings such as cotto, ledge rock etc. against external factors.
Features and benefits :
- No film formation on the surface
- Providing water repellence by changing the surface tensions
- Eliminates negative effects of wetness, pollution, floral plants, efflorescence, frost damage, mould and moss
- Permits diffusion
- Resistant to aging
- Ready to use and liquid form
- Increases heat insulation strength of materials
How to use :
Filling gaps must be clean and dry and purified from grease and dust. Former filling material residues any, must be cleaned, dry and without paint.