RB-P1 WATER REDUCING PLASTICISER
RB-P1 is a powerful water reducing and plasticizer based on lignosulfonate which disperses the cement particles within a concrete mix. It can be used to improve workability, without the addition of extra water, or to allow reductions in the free water content of the concrete mixture.
- To increase / extend workability.
- To increase compressive strength.
- To effect cement economies.
- For hot weather concreting.
- To reduce water content.
- In pre-stressed concrete.
- In areas of congested reinforcement where high workability is of benefit.
- In pre-cast concrete manufacture.
- In concrete brick and block manufacture.
- Wherever reduced water content would be of benefit to reduce permeability.
- In hot weather
Features and benefits :
- Significantly improves the workability therefore easing placing.
- Improves the cohesive properties of the concrete helping to reduce segregation and bleeding.
- Of particular benefit in hot climatic conditions when used to extend workability.
- Enables economies in mix designs to be achieved thereby saving cement.
How to use :
RB-P1 should be added to the concrete mix during the mixing cycle at the same time as the water and the aggregates. The maximum effect is achieved when the RB-P1 is added after the addition of 50 to 70 % of the water. Never add RB-P1 to the dry cement. Keep mixing at high rate for 60 seconds in order to complete mixing.