RB-PC250 HIGH PERFORMANCE SUPERPLASTICISER BASED ON POLYCARBOXYLATE
RB-PC250 is a water reduction polycarboxylate based superplasticizer that has been primarily developed for applications in the ready mixed and precast concrete industries where the highest durability and performance is required in moderate climate.
- The excellent dispersion properties of RB-PC250 make it the ideal admixture for precast and ready mixed concrete where low water cement ratios are required.
- This property allows the production of very high early and high ultimate strength concrete with minimal voids and therefore optimum density.
- Due to the strength development characteristics the elimination or reduction of steam curing in precast works may be considered as an economical option.
Features and benefits :
- high workability without segregation or bleeding
- less vibration required
- can be placed and compacted in congested reinforcement
- reduced labour requirement
- improved surface finish
- increased early and ultimate compressive strengths
- increased flexural strength
- improved adhesion to reinforcing and stressing steel
- better resistance to carbonation
- lower permeability
- better resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions
- reduced shrinkage and creep
- increased durability
How to use :
RB-PC250 is a ready to use admixture that is added to the concrete at the time of batching.
The maximum effect is achieved when the RB-PC250 is added after the addition of 50 to 70 % of the water. RB-PC250 must not be added to the dry materials.
Thorough mixing is essential and a minimum mixing cycle, after the addition of the RB-PC250, 60 seconds for forced action mixers is recommended.