RB-PC375 WATER REDUCING AND ACCELERATING SUPERPLASTICISER BASED ON POLYCARBOXYLATE
RB-PC375 has been primarily developed for applications in the ready mixed and precast concrete industries where the highest durability and performance is required. RB-PC375 is complies with ASTM C494 Types E and F and ISIRI 2930.
- The excellent dispersion properties of RB-PC375 make it the ideal admixture for precast and ready mixed concrete where low water cement ratios are required
Features and benefits :
- high workability without segregation or bleeding
- less vibration required
- can be placed and compacted in congested reinforcement
- reduced labour requirement
- improved surface finish
- increased early and ultimate compressive strengths
- increased flexural strength
- improved adhesion to reinforcing and stressing steel
- better resistance to carbonation
- lower permeability
- better resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions
- reduced shrinkage and creep
- increased durability
How to use :
RB-PC375 is a ready to use admixture that is added to the concrete at the time of batching.
The maximum effect is achieved when the RB-PC375 is added after the addition of 50 to 70 % of the water. RB-PC375 must not be added to the dry materials.
Thorough mixing is essential and a minimum mixing cycle, after the addition of the RB-PC375, 60 seconds for forced action mixers is recommended.