Concrete spacers are dimensionally accurate and have high quality and outstanding chemical and physical resistance. The good bond with the structural concrete prevent the formation of hairline cracks. Concrete spacers fulfill the requirements of all exposure classes. Concrete spacers help maintain material integrity and uniformity of the concrete, and provide a cover over the reinforcement that protects against corrosion.
- All construction sites
- Drinking water installations
- For horizontal and vertical structural elements
Features and benefits :
- High compressive strength, no deformation in heat or cold, concrete cover accurately maintained.
- Spacers remain in position during formwork erection and concreting.
- Ideal for impermeable concrete, no hairline cracks between the spacer and the concrete.
- Highly impermeable against water and chloride
- High resistance to heat and fire in accordance with the highest level of requirements in EN135001-1:2002 class1
- Quick and easy installation
- Capable of producing in a variety of shapes and sizes in short time
How to use :
Storage conditions: away from moisture and rain and exposure to sunlight
Best Storage temperature: 0 to + 30 ° C
For installation and use, use gloves.