SEALSPEED 100 QUICK SETTING MORTAR TO PLUG ACTIVE WATER LEAKS
Sealspeed 100, when mixed with clean water, provides a ready to use quick setting durable plugging mortar for pressure water leaks in concrete and masonry.
- Use in sewers, wastewater treatment plants, basements, sumps, pools, tunnels, and other applications
- Stop active water or seepage under pressure through joints, cracks and holes in concrete or masonry
- Used above or below grade, interior or exterior to stop seepage and flowing water
Features and benefits :
- Non-cracking & Non-shrinking
- Similar characteristics and compatible with concrete
- Approved for use in contact with potable water
- Excellent bond to concrete and masonry
- Easy to mix
- Rapid set time
How to use :
Prepare concrete or rock in “V” shape around leak. Remove loose material, clean cavity completely. Lightly dampen the substrate just prior to application if necessary.
Mixing should only be done by hand. Mix with clean water to obtain desired consistency. Do not over-mix. Do not over-wet. Do not retemper. Mix ratio water:powder is 1:4.
Force sealspeed 100 into the crack or hole by hand or with a trowel. Rapidly fill to the full depth of the opening. Start filling from outside work toward center of the leak. The material should be held in place & leveled off. For heavy water infiltration through crack, Insert a tube and seal in position with sealspeed 100 firstly. Then remove or cut the tube and seal with sealspeed 100.