Two component cement and polymer based repair Quickrep 740
This product is a type of cement based waterproof coating and repair containing highly flexible polymer for use on concrete surface and aquifers. Flexibility, long durability and high adhesion to concrete, metal pipes and other materials are the advantages of quickrep 740
- repairing of concrete structures, tunnels, reservoir and dams
- isolation of water and waterwaaste treatment plant
- covering concrete lines for the transfer of water and sewage
- removing the leaks and deflation of basements and balconies
- coating and sealing of pipes and installations exposed to oil and alkali contamination
Features and benefits :
- Excellent adhesion to most common substrates
- Non shrinkage
- Excellent mechanical strength
- High early strength
- Provides maximum protection against freeze and thaw cycles
- No destructive effect on the steel
- Easy apply
How to use :
Surfaces should be clean sound and free from oil, grease, laitance and loose particles. Thoroughly clean repair area using high pressure water jet to remove all loose debris and contamination. The concrete should be pre-saturated with water before application. This is essential for the proper adhesion of the mortar to the sub-surface.
Deep cracks with a depth greater than 2 mm should be opened in (V) shape and then repaired with quickrep 740.
First, pour the liquid component into the appropriate container, then add the powder gently. After adding all the powder to the liquid, mix it for 3 to 5 minutes to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Do not use a rotary spiral device for mixing.
Apply the prepared mixture using a metal trowel on the surface.
There is generally no need to cure. However, it is advisable to use a caring agent or nylon on the surface in tropical areas or in areas exposed to wind.